Never burn your hands again while handling hot objects on the grill or from the oven. These grilling gloves are made of heat-resistant aramid fibers that can withstand temperatures up to 475°F. The glove’s 13-inch length protects your wrist and lower arm from the heat of the grill. With the superior grip of the silicone-textured exterior, you can be assured that the barbecue tongs or hot skewers will not slip from your fingers. The Pit Mitt has a durable cotton lining, is reversible so it can be worn on the left or right hand and is able to fit most hand sizes. It’s great for the oven, stove top or anywhere you come in contact with hot surfaces.
- Easily handle hot items on the grill or the oven
- Made of aramid fibers (also used in aerospace and the military) that form a protective heat barrier
- Heat resistant to 475°F (246°C)
- Silicone-textured surface for superior grip
- Long length protects wrist and lower arm from heat
- Reversible, to fit either hand