Our loyal flavor fans have voted in our online survey for their favorite “maple and” combination, and the winning flavor is…McCormick Flavor Inspirations Salted Maple Bacon Sugar! A dreamy combination of brown sugar, demerara sugar, maple syrup and bacon, it hits the spot when you’re craving salty and sweet.
From breakfast to dinner, this sweet, salty, savory blend is a fun way to enhance the flavor of eggs, hashbrowns, salad vinaigrette, sweet potatoes and more. Large grains of demerara sugar impart a crunchy texture – and look beautiful – when sprinkled over sugar cookies or cupcakes as a finishing touch. However you choose to enjoy this small-batch seasoning, you really can’t go wrong. For product recipes and inspiration visit here.
- Inspired blend of brown and demerara sugars, maple syrup and smoky bacon
- Craveable sweet, salty, and savory flavor with a hint of smokiness
- Whisk into a vinaigrette to dress your favorite salad greens
- Exciting seasoning for mashed sweet potatoes, pork, and chicken
- Complements breakfast foods like hash browns, eggs, or pancakes
- Flavor Inspirations® is an exclusive program where you can try unique products
- Share your feedback so we can continue to craft new and exciting products
- Made in small batches, available for a limited time only
Serving Size 2 tsp. (8g)
About 8 Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 30
- Total Fat 0g - 0% Daily Value
- Sodium 70mg - 3% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate 7g - 3% Daily Value
- Protein 0g
- Dietary Fiber – 0g
- Sugar – 7g
INGREDIENTS: BROWN SUGAR, DEMERARA SUGAR, SUGAR, MAPLE SYRUP, SEA SALT, FENUGREEK, BACON FAT, SALT, YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVOR (INCLUDING HICKORY SMOKE), INVERT SUGAR & TORULA YEAST.
Not so great- limited use and chemical taste
This fun seasoning has many uses including every thing from baked salmon to popcorn.
Very tasty on waffles, pancakes and even English muffins!
This Maple Bacon Sugar is delicious and works great in my recipes. Easy to use and tastes so great. Mix it on cooked items or even on toasted bread or muffins.