Inspired by the comfort, flavor, and labor of love that is a bowl of homemade ramen, McCormick Flavor Inspirations Simply Asia® Umami Ramen Seasoning delivers rich, savory flavor to your cooking. It’s an easy way to instantly elevate the taste of everything from your favorite ramen recipe to roasted veggies. Available for a limited time.
Made with sesame seed, garlic, onion, ginger, turmeric, and shitake mushrooms, this flavor bomb of a blend is full of the earthy, umami flavors Simply Asia® is known for. Perfect for helping to enhance Asian-inspired dishes like ramen soup or ramen salad, it’s also great sprinkled onto vegetables or meat before cooking. Try it over popcorn for an instant snack upgrade, or wherever you’re craving ramen flavor. For product recipes, usage tips, and inspiration visit us here.
- Umami-rich seasoning with sesame seed, garlic, onion, ginger and turmeric
- Make your own ramen soup with noodles, cooked chicken, veggies and seasoning
- Whisk into the dressing for Ramen Noodle Salad
- Sprinkle over vegetables or meat before cooking for savory, umami-forward flavor
- Toss with plain popcorn or chips for an inspired snack
- Flavor Inspirations® is an exclusive program where you can try unique products
- Share your feedback so we can continue to craft new and exciting products
- Made in small batches, available for a limited time only
Serving Size 1/4 tsp. (0.8g)
About 84 Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 0
- Total Fat 0g - 0% Daily Value
- Sodium 50mg - 2% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate 0g - 0% Daily Value
- Protein 0g
- Dietary Fiber – 0g
- Sugar – 0g
INGREDIENTS: SESAME SEED, GARLIC, SALT, ONION, YEAST EXTRACT, SPICES (INCLUDING GINGER,CILANTRO,TURMERIC), CORN MALTODEXTRIN, CHICKEN FAT, SHIITAKE MUSHROOM, SESAME OIL, CALCIUM STEARATE (TO MAKE FREE FLOWING), SUGAR, VINEGAR SOLIDS, BROWN SUGAR & NATURAL FLAVOR.
I love it!
I loved it. If you like garlic you'll love it too. I used it in rice. It's a little strong, so you might want to use it sparingly.
Good sprinkled on any type of noodle dish mixed with a little butter