Saigon Cinnamon is known for its sweet, savory, full-bodied flavor and aroma, thanks to its bark which contains more cinnamaldehyde than its Ceylon Cinnamon counterpart. Drogheria & Alimentari Ground Saigon Cinnamon is certified USDA Organic, non-GMO, Kosher, and ideal for cooking and baking. Add to savory tagines, to your morning oatmeal or smoothie, or to sweet treats like chocolate desserts and cinnamon buns. We've added convenient resealable packaging for freshness and easy refilling of spice jars in your pantry. All from a brand that you can trust.
- QUALITY FLAVOR & AROMA - Extremely aromatic with a deep sweet and savory flavor, Drogheria & Alimentari Organic Ground Saigon Cinnamon is USDA-certified Organic, Non-GMO, and Kosher.
- NATURAL FIT FOR BAKING - Saigon Cinnamon enriches sweet treats like cinnamon buns, chocolate desserts, and warm beverages like turmeric golden milk or hot chocolate.
- PERFECT FOR COOKING - Add a distinctive warm flavor and aroma to Asian, Middle Eastern, and North African spice mixes, and try in savory dishes like tagine, Bolognese sauce, or roasted pork shoulder
- A STEP UP FROM CEYLON CINNAMON - Saigon cinnamon’s bark contains more of the essential oil cinnamaldehyde, giving it a stronger flavor than Ceylon cinnamon and imparting a sweet, savory, full-bodied flavor.
- EXPERTLY PRODUCED - What started as a spice shop in Italy in 1880 has grown to a renowned spice and herb brand beloved by chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
Organic Saigon Cinnamon
This product has no significant nutritional value