McCormick Oregano Leaves are carefully selected for robust flavor. Our oregano has a peppery bite and a sweet, slightly minty aroma that complements pasta sauces, roasted potatoes, bean soups and so much more. Oregano is one of our favorite “shake-on” pizza toppings. You’ll also find that oregano brings a world of flavor to a wide variety of foods. An assertive cousin to marjoram, oregano livens up classic Italian tomato sauces, Greek salads and other Mediterranean dishes. When oregano is added to a marinade or seasoning rub for grilled poultry, pork or fish, it lends bold character. Its robust herbal flavor has an affinity for summer vegetables like zucchini and eggplant. Use 1 tsp Oregano Leaves in place of 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano.
- Peppery bite and a sweet, slightly minty aroma
- McCormick Oregano Leaves are carefully selected for robust flavor
- Popular in Italian and Mediterranean cuisines
- A classic in tomato-based recipes like pizza or pasta sauce and minestrone
- Use 1 tsp. Oregano Leaves in place of 2 tsp. chopped fresh oregano
- Non GMO
- Also known as “wild marjoram”, oregano is a member of the mint family