McCormick® Organic Ground Turmeric
Our USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified turmeric is the powerhouse behind the beautiful yellow-orange color, sharp flavor and subtle citrusy aroma in everything from curry powder, to mustard and rice dishes. It’s also a key ingredient in the popular recipe for “golden milk.” In the fields where it grows, McCormick Turmeric hides its brilliant color underground, showing only glossy green leaves and multi-petaled white flowers. But dig up the root, carefully clean and dry it, and you have an extraordinary spice beloved as much for its color as its flavor. This member of the ginger family is a common ingredient in spice blends from the Caribbean, India, Indonesia, the Middle East and North Africa.
- USDA Certified Organic; Non-GMO Project Verified
- Vivid yellow-orange color and subtle, earthy flavor
- Easy-to-handle bottle for refilling spice jars
- DID YOU KNOW? This spice is essential to spice blends from the Caribbean and India
- From America’s #1 Herb and Spice Brand
This product has no significant nutritional value.
Organic Ground Turmeric