Be the first to discover McCormick Flavor Inspirations Santa Maria Style BBQ Seasoning - the key to recreating rich flavor inspired by Central California BBQ in your own kitchen. Available only for a limited time.
When you think of American BBQ what comes to mind? Texas for sure. The Carolinas. But California? The wood-fired grilling flavor of barbeque that Californians boast as their own is 100% worth the exploration – especially when it’s as easy as a few shakes of Santa Maria Style BBQ Seasoning. Made with McCormick spices like pasilla chili pepper and oregano, this seasoning creates bold flavor in both meat, like tri-tip, plus chicken, pork and veggies. For product recipes, usage tips, and inspiration visit us here.
- Convenient spice blend inspired by the signature flavors of Central Cali BBQ
- Made with McCormick spices like pasilla chili pepper and oregano
- Savory and herby with a slight hint of sweetness
- Popular seasoning for beef, chicken, pork and veggies
- Try it with McCormick recipes for Tri-Tip and Loaded Grilled Potatoes
- Stir into softened unsalted butter to make a finishing butter for steaks and chicken
- Sprinkle on mashed potatoes, steamed rice and vegetables
- Flavor inspirations is an exclusive program where you can try unique products
- Share your feedback so we can continue to craft new and exciting products
- Made in small batches, available for a limited time only
Serving Size 1/4 tsp (0.6g)
About 83 Serving Per Container
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 0
- Total Fat 0g - 0% Daily Value
- Sodium 65mg - 3% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate 0g - 0% Daily Value
- Protein 0g
- Dietary Fiber – 0g
- Sugar – 0g
INGREDIENTS: SPICES (INCLUDING PASILLA CHILI PEPPER, BLACK PEPPER, OREGANO, RED PEPPER), SALT, GARLIC, BROWN SUGAR & ONION.
What a lovely blend this is! Terrific flavor and I wish that I could but this is a much larger size, very much a keeper!! Used it on a Tri-Tip and was very pleasantly surprised. Permeated the meat quite well and the crispy bits it created were just the best.
Versatile seasoning great on pork chops, baked okra and even popcorn! It has a delightful kick after the initial burst of flavor.