Inspired by the traditional Greek dip made with yogurt, cucumber, and herbs, McCormick® Flavor Inspirations Tzatziki Seasoning is everything the dip is – and more. Cool, garlicky, and dilly with a hint of lemon, it’s an easy way to bring Mediterranean flavor to your favorite dishes. Available for a limited time.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to making dishes shine with Tzatziki Seasoning! From gyro chicken to salads, rice bowls, and French fries, this blend imparts unmistakable Greek flavor wherever you choose to use it. For product recipes, usage tips, and inspiration, see below.
- Tangy, garlicky seasoning inspired by the popular Greek dip, Tzatziki
- Imparts bright, herby flavor into dishes
- Use to top traditional Greek dishes like chicken gyro
- Sprinkle over French fries, salads, protein bowls, and more
- Shake onto chicken, pork, shrimp, or salmon before cooking
- Flavor Inspirations is an exclusive program where you can try unique products
- Share your feedback so we can continue to craft new and exciting products
- Made in small batches, available for a limited time only
Grilled Chicken Gyros
Mix 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice and 2 tbsp. Tzatziki Seasoning in small bowl until well blended. Place 1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding any remaining marinade. Grill chicken over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through. Cut chicken into thin strips and serve in 6 toasted pocket-less pitas with tzatziki sauce and desired toppings, such as lettuce, sliced tomato and red onions.
Grate 1 medium seedless cucumber. Squeeze to drain any excess liquid. Mix cucumber, 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. Tzatziki Seasoning and 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice in medium bowl until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with toasted pita and fresh cut-up vegetables, if desired.
Sprinkle on chicken, pork and vegetables before cooking.
Stir into plain Greek yogurt for a quick dip.
Sprinkle on popcorn, rice and roasted potatoes.
Serving Size 1/4 tsp. (0.7g)
About 74 Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 0
- Total Fat 0g
- Sodium 60mg - 3% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate 0g - 0% Daily Value
- Protein 0g
- Dietary Fiber – 0g
- Sugar – 0g
INGREDIENTS: YOGURT POWDER (NONFAT DRY MILK, CULTURED NONFAT MILK, LACTIC ACID), GARLIC, SALT, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS, SPICES (INCLUDING DILL WEED, BLACK PEPPER, PAPRIKA), LEMON JUICE SOLIDS & LEMON OIL.