Chili night just got easier and more delicious with McCormick Chili Mix! Stir these signature all-natural spices into your favorite chili recipe, and serve up a meal everyone will love. Crafted with only the highest-quality ingredients, our expertly blended Chili Mix takes the guesswork out of dinner -- and because our mix contains no MSG, artificial flavors or added colorings, you know you're serving your family the very best.
- Expertly blended combo of chili pepper, paprika, cumin, onion and garlic
- Made with McCormick spices; no MSG added or artificial flavors
- Perfect level of heat; award winning chili in every box
- Put together a homemade meal in 20 minutes, any night of the week
- DID YOU KNOW? McCormick Original Chili Seasoning Mix isn’t just for chili. Liven up baked beans, burgers, dips and more
Serving Size 1 1/3 tbsp mix (9g)(Seasons 1 cup chili)
About 69 Servings Per Container
Amount per Serving
- Calories 30 - Fat Calories 10
- Total Fat 1g - 2% Daily Value
- Saturated Fat 0g - 0% Daily Value, Trans Fat 0g - 0% Daily Value
- Sodium 350mg - 15% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate 6g - 2% Daily Value
- Fiber 1g - 4% Daily Value
- Vitamin a 6% Daily Value - Vitamin C 0% Daily Value
- Calcoum 0% Daily Value - Iron 2% Daily Value
Chili Pepper and Other spices (nculuding Cumin, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, RiboFlavin, Folic Acid), Onion, Salt, and Garlic
The perfect mix of seasonings
I use this product all the time and in many different things. It makes great chili when using Brooks Chili Beans in their special gravy. It also works wonderfully in Sloppy Joes along with McCormick's Sloppy Joe seasoning. They are a great combination. Everyone tells me all the time that they have never had better Sloppy Joe's and they say I should enter my Chili in a cookoff contest. With all that said, yes, I do recommend this seasoning.
This product is awful!! Do not purchase!
Bad, chili I made with this product was so bad it was inedible. I actually just threw it out, no one on my family would eat it. I have been making chili regularly for many years using French’s Chili O, because of your description I believed this was the same product, I was wrong!!