OLD BAY® Rub, 22 oz
We have run out of stock for this item.
OLD BAY Rub combines the sweet, spicy, and savory herbs and spices in a premium blend that lets you create moist and zesty seafood with the world famous OLD BAY flavor. OLD BAY Rub is also ideal for satisfying more than your customers’ craving for seafood. It’s versatility adds flavor to all of your center-of-the-plate proteins. Try adding to beef, pork, and chicken, or use it to create a flavorful crust that seals in juices in a fin fish. A unique treasure of the Chesapeake Bay’s best regional cuisine is now available to chefs everywhere. Born in Baltimore over 75 years ago, OLD BAY is a zesty blend of premium spices and herbs that continue to inspire menus all over the country. The yellow and blue tin, iconic to seafood lovers, is finding exciting new applications by chefs nationwide—from chicken and pizza, to corn on the cob, pasta and fries. Whatever the dish, OLD BAY has a zesty, world-famous flavor that brings the essence of the Chesapeake to innovative recipes on menus everywhere. OLD BAY is treasured favorite…. after all, millions of devoted fans can’t be wrong.
- A premium blend of sweet, spicy, and savory herbs and spices
- Use to create moist and zesty seafood
- Made by OLD BAY, the iconic brand of seafood lovers
- Tailored for culinary professionals, helping to inspire menus
- Versatile enough to add flavor to all of your center-of-the-plate proteins