Special Conditions and Restocking Fees
- EXPIRATION DATES: Due to high quantity of orders processed daily, we do not supply expiration date information, though we do have a standard in place for all grocery items to have a minimum shelf life of 90 days. If you receive an item that is out of date, please submit an image of the date code for the purposes of our quality control department and discard the expired product. No return will be necessary and full refund will be issued.
- PRODUCT PACKAGE LISTING VS. PRODUCT RETAIL PACKAGE: We are the shipper of goods only. We do not manufacture the product or the packaging. There may be instances to where the product is correct, but the packaging may not be as the listing. Therefore, we reserve the right to offer a discount on said product prior to authorizing a return. In this instance, the product is correct, and you still wish to make a return, return shipping service must be paid by you, the buyer. Product must be received in NEW & UNUSED condition for a full refund to be processed. Otherwise, a restocking fee of 15% will be applied if the item(s) was used and/or damaged in any way.
- QUANTITY DISCREPANCY: Partial refunds will be issued for the number of items not received. This circumstance will not be eligible for return or a full refund.
- WRONG ITEM(S) RECEIVED: If you do not receive the item(s) ordered, please contact us through your order number with the details of the item(s) received. Depending on the item, we may authorize you to keep or discard said items for a full refund. Otherwise, we will issue a UPS Paid Return Label to return the mis-shipped items for a full refund.
- GOODS DAMAGED DURING TRANSIT: If your item(s) arrive damaged, please do not discard until written authorization is received by a CPG.IO customer service rep. Any order received as damaged, requires image(s) of both the shipping carton and the product. Once the images are received, we will ship you a replacement or issue the appropriate refund. You may also refuse delivery on the spot if damages are clearly visible in which you will need to contact us about refusal of shipment so we can proceed with a full refund on the order.
- BUYER’S REMORSE: If you change your mind about a purchase or if you are dissatisfied with your item(s), you may return the order within 30 days of RECEIPT. Return shipping will be at your expense and the order will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. All item(s) must be returned in NEW & UNUSED condition. On grocery/foodstuff items, most of these product types are sold in various pack counts/sizes. Therefore, if you opened a single package and you are returning the item due to taste, this is acceptable, but you will not be allowed to return the opened package and it will not affect the refund amount. If more than one package was opened, these packages cannot be returned, and your refund will be reduced. If you have any concerns with product quality or questions regarding allergens/ingredients, please call us at 1-800-632-5847 (M-F 9:30am-7pm EST).
- SHIPMENTS RECEIVED BACK BY SELLER: CPG.IO: Any order that is received back by CPG.IO as “Return to Sender” due to:
- Bad Address
- Moved-Unable to Forward
Recipient will receive a 15% restocking fee. Correct billing and shipping information relies solely on the buyer. We are unable to make any changes once we receive the order. Therefore, please verify that all your information is correct prior to finalizing your order.