Up your campfire game with McCormick® Flavor Inspirations S’mores Seasoning. It’s got the s’mores flavor you love – rich, vanilla-y marshmallow and sweet honey graham – all rolled into one extra-special sugar blend for stirring into coffee or decorating our Ooey Gooey S’mores Sandwich Cookies.
Full of memorable flavor, this unique blend is just as delicious as a s’more you’d enjoy by the campfire, without any of the mess or fuss. Sprinkle it over ice cream, waffles, frosting for decorating cookies … anywhere you want to create signature s’mores flavor in a beautiful, tasty way. Craving that open flame experience? Try City Bonfires®, a portable nontoxic fire pit made in Maryland, USA by 2 dads, with coupon code SMORESDAY22 for 20% off. City Bonfires® are the perfect tool for toasty Campfire Strawberries.
- Decorative sugar blend with craveable s’mores flavor
- Rich, vanilla-y marshmallow and sweet honey graham taste
- All the great flavor of s’mores – without any mess or fuss
- Stir into coffee or lattes, sprinkle on whipped cream or ice cream
- Stir into pancake batter or cookie dough
- For a quick breakfast upgrade, sprinkle onto buttered toast or waffles
- Use with these delish recipes: Campfire Strawberries & S’mores Sandwich Cookies
- Check out City Bonfires, the original portable bonfire, and use the code SMORESDAY22 for 20% off
- Flavor Inspirations is an exclusive program where you can try unique products
- Share your feedback so we can continue to craft new and exciting flavors
- Made in small batches, available for a limited time only
Light City Bonfires® according to package instructions. Place 2 tbsp. S’mores Seasoning on small plate. Thread 1 pound strawberries onto individual skewers. Working one at a time, spread with marshmallow creme to cover 3/4 of the strawberry. Carefully toast the marshmallow creme until lightly browned and toasty. Immediately roll in S’mores Seasoning to serve. Repeat with remaining strawberries.
Ooey Gooey S'mores Sandwich Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F. Scoop 1/2 pound prepared sugar cookie dough with small cookie scoop (about 2 tsp.). Shape into balls and roll in S’mores Seasoning until completely covered. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack. Spread 1 tbsp. marshmallow creme on bottom of one cookie and top with another to make sandwiches. Repeat with remaining cookies.
Creamy S'mores Dip
Place 1/2 cup marshmallow creme, 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese, 1/4 cup heavy cream and 4 tsp. S’mores Seasoning in bowl of electric mixer fitted with whisk attachment. Beat until light and fluffy with soft peaks. Cover. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Serve with graham crackers, cookies, or fresh cut-up fruit, if desired.
Stir into coffee or lattes.
Sprinkle on whipped cream or ice cream.
Stir into pancake batter or cookie dough.
Sprinkle on buttered toast or waffles.
Serving Size 1/4 tsp. (0.8g)
About 78 Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 0
- Total Fat 0g
- Sodium 0mg - 0% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate < 1g - 0% Daily Value
- Protein 0g
- Dietary Fiber – 0g
- Sugar – < 1g
INGREDIENTS: GRAHAM CRACKER (SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, CANOLA OIL, CINNAMON, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SALT, WHEAT STARCH, CARAMEL COLOR), DEMERARA SUGAR, CANE SUGAR, SUGAR, SUNFLOWER OIL, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, MOLASSES, VANILLIN, SODIUM CASEINATE (MILK), HONEY, GINGER, VANILLA BEAN EXTRACTIVES, SOY LECITHIN & NATURAL FLAVOR (INCLUDING SMOKE).