McCormick® Culinary 2024 Flavor of the Year Tamarind Naturally Flavored & Pasilla Chile Seasoning, 11.5 oz
Tamarind, the McCormick Flavor of the Year, shines in McCormick® Culinary 2024 Flavor of the Year Tamarind Naturally Flavored & Pasilla Chile Seasoning. It’s a tangy, Mexican-inspired seasoning blend that pairs tamarind with the mild heat of pasilla chiles and savory notes of paprika, coriander, and onion. Available for a limited time.
Elevate your menus and recipes with this versatile blend that delivers bright, balance and savory flavor with a hint of heat. Representative of the flavor trends taking place on a global level, the unique taste shines in chicken dishes and aioli, and recipes for Sticky Sweet Chamoy ribs, Tangy Feta Dip, and as a rim garnish in a Guava Margarita.
- Well-rounded, versatile seasoning with sour, savory flavor & mild heat
- Mexican-inspired flavor
- Highlights the flavor of Tamarind fruit
- Use to enhance menu items and recipes for ribs, feta dip and more
- Stir into sour cream for a quick and easy garnish or dip
- Combine with ketchup for a unique burger topping
- Stir into brown or Dijon mustard for a sandwich spread
- Use as a rim garnish in our Guava Margarita
- Small batch crafted, available for a limited time
- Tamarind & Pasilla Chicken Torta
- Sticky Sweet Chamoy Ribs
- Tamarind Pasilla Mango Pineapple Salsa
- Tamarind Pasilla Pork Dumplings
- Tamarind Chile Trail Mix
- Tangy Tamarind Pasilla Feta Dip
- Tamarind Pasilla Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- Guava Margarita With Tamarind And Pasilla Chile
- Tamarind Chile Jam Chicken Burger
- Tamarind Cocoa Chile Churro Milkshake
INGREDIENTS: SPICES (INCLUDING PASILLA CHILI PEPPER, PAPRIKA, CORIANDER SEED), SALT, BROWN SUGAR, ONION, CITRIC ACID, GARLIC, SUGAR, EXTRACTIVES OF TAMARIND & NATURAL FLAVOR.