McCormick Flavor Inspirations French’s® Cheeseburger Seasoning
We have run out of stock for this item.
The kind of world we want to live in? One where everything tastes like a juicy, mouthwatering cheeseburger. Enter McCormick® Flavor Inspirations French’s® Cheeseburger Seasoning, the tastiest way to bring bold cheeseburger flavor to everything from dips to pizza, French fries, and more. Available for a limited time.
We took the best parts of a loaded burger – the seasoned patty, dill pickles, tangy yellow mustard, and sharp cheddar cheese – and made a seasoning blend that instantly transforms any dish with incredible cheeseburger flavor. It’s a must for whatever you’re making on game day – sprinkled over fries or wings or stirred into recipes like Bacon Cheeseburger Dip. For product recipes, usage tips, and inspiration visit us here.
- Bold blend of salt, cheese, garlic and spices like dill and mustard seeds
- Infuse exciting cheeseburger flavor into your favorite recipes
- Enjoy convenient cheeseburger flavor any time the craving hits
- Sprinkle over pizza, pasta, plain chips, snack mixes, and French fries
- Stir into dips, soups, and salad dressings
- Flavor Inspirations is an exclusive program where you can try unique products
- Share your feedback so we can continue to craft new and exciting products
- Made in small batches, available for a limited time only
Serving Size 1/4 tsp. (0.8g)
About 75 Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 0
- Total Fat 0g
- Sodium 100mg - 4% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate 0g - 0% Daily Value
- Protein 0g
- Dietary Fiber – 0g
- Sugar – 0g
INGREDIENTS: SALT, CHEDDAR CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), SPICES (INCLUDING BLACK PEPPER, DILL SEED, MUSTARD SEED, TURMERIC,PAPRIKA ), SUGAR, ONION, GARLIC, TOMATO POWDER, BUTTER [CREAM (MILK), SALT], CORN MALTODEXTRIN, DISTILLED VINEGAR, SILICON DIOXIDE (TO MAKE FREE FLOWING), NONFAT DRY MILK, YEAST EXTRACT, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, CALCIUM STEARATE (TO MAKE FREE FLOWING), LACTIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR & GARLIC POWDER.