Love crème brûlée? Get the flavor of the rich, decadent dessert with a sprinkle of McCormick® Flavor Inspirations Crème Brûlée Seasoning! Flavored with sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla bean extracts, it adds the perfect amount of sweetness to your favorite breakfasts, desserts, and dips. Available for a limited time.
Crème brûlée is a classic French dessert made with a rich custard base and topped with a layer of caramelized sugar. While the fancy treat takes hours to make, you can now have the deliciously sweet flavor at your fingertips! Try it in hot coffee, sprinkled on frosted cupcakes, stirred into yogurt and oatmeal, or in this Cookie Sandwiches dessert recipe. For product recipes, usage tips, and inspiration visit us here.
- Flavored with sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla bean extracts
- Adds the perfect sweet flavor for your holiday baking creations
- Stir into oatmeal, coffee, or hot tea
- Sprinkle on frosted cookies and cupcakes
- Stir into yogurt or whipped cream cheese for a sweet dip
- Flavor Inspirations is an exclusive program where you can try unique products
- Share your feedback so we can continue to craft new and exciting products
- Made in small batches, available for a limited time only
Serving Size 1/4 tsp. (0.8g)
About 84 Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 0
- Total Fat 0g - 0% Daily Value
- Sodium 0mg - 0% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate <1g - 0% Daily Value
- Protein 0g
- Dietary Fiber – 0g
- Sugar – <1g
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, DEMERARA SUGAR, CREAM (MILK), NON FAT MILK, SUNFLOWER OIL, MOLASSES POWDER, VANILLIN, CINNAMON & EXTRACTIVES OF VANILLA BEAN.
Keep these flavor blends coming!
Excellent! Great on/in French toast, sprinkled on hot chocolate and coffee, or topping vanilla icing on pound cake or cupcakes.
Creme Brulee flavored cookies!!
Loved the new Creme Brulee. Used it on sugar cookies.
Thank you bringing it back!!
My coffee NEEDS this every morning! I also put it in pancake mix, use it when baking cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and sweet potatoes. Please make this a staple because it’s a staple in my household!
Best topping for sweet potatoes
Adds a rich flavor to sweet potatoes, without all the calories.
It’s good in coffee and hot chocolate