The harmony of Italian herbs with buttery asiago flavor speaks for itself in McCormick Flavor Inspirations Garlic Asiago Seasoning. Use it anywhere you want to impart savory, comforting flavor that tastes like it’s straight from your Italian grandmother’s kitchen – pan seared chicken, potatoes, pasta, and more. Available for a limited time.
Fair warning – with so many ways to enjoy this exclusive blend, Garlic Asiago Seasoning will quickly become a new pantry favorite. Combined with butter for an instant garlic bread upgrade or sprinkled over vegetables before roasting, it effortlessly transforms dishes you already love to make, to next-level flavor proportions. For product recipes, usage tips, and inspiration visit us here.
- Robust seasoning blend of garlic, asiago cheese and Italian Herbs
- Makes mouthwatering main dishes like Pan Seared Chicken with Smashed Potatoes
- Instant (and convenient!) flavor upgrade for Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread and garlic bread
- Versatile flavor for pasta, rice, potatoes, or roasted vegetables
- Flavor Inspirations® is an exclusive program where you can try unique products
- Share your feedback so we can continue to craft new and exciting products
- Made in small batches, available for a limited time only
Serving Size 1/4 tsp. (0.8g)
About 75 Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 0
- Total Fat 0g - 0% Daily Value
- Sodium 105mg - 5% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate 0g - 0% Daily Value
- Protein 0g
- Dietary Fiber – 0g
- Sugar – 0g
INGREDIENTS: SALT, GARLIC, ASIAGO CHEESE (PASTEURIZED PART SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), SUGAR, BUTTER POWDER [CREAM (MILK), SALT], SPICES, ONION, NON FAT MILK, WHEY, NATURAL FLAVOR & SILICON DIOXIDE (ADDED TO MAKE FREE FLOWING).
I really liked the taste of it. And the rest of my family enjoyed it, too!
LIfe is Wonderful with McCormick
Garlic Asiago is absolutely wonderful; I use it on so many dishes. Give yourself a treat and try it.
A must have for your pantry!
This seasoning makes everything taste better. Combine this with some butter and - voila! It's magic on anything.