Celebrate McCormick® Flavor Forecast 22nd Edition with McCormick® Flavor Inspirations x Flavor Forecast® Miso Caramel Naturally Flavored Seasoning. Sweet caramel and the rich, salty umami of miso come together to delight the senses in a brilliant new way. Available for a limited time.
Everything you thought about what it means to be sweet is off the table in this specially crafted blend, as featured in McCormick® Flavor Forecast 22nd Edition. Miso Caramel is the evolution of salted caramel flavor – with a balance of sweetness and umami-forward flavor that’s ready for pairing with drinks, desserts, and marinades. Sprinkle over pork or chicken before cooking, over sugar cookie dough before baking, or stir into yogurt or oatmeal to completely elevate your breakfast routine. For product recipes, usage tips, and inspiration, visit us here.
- Complex and elevated take on salted caramel
- An exciting fusion of sweet caramel and umami-forward miso
- Perfect for pairing with drinks, desserts, and marinades
- Sprinkle over pork or chicken before cooking or over sugar cookie dough before baking
- Stir into yogurt or oatmeal for a burst of unexpected flavor
- Sprinkle over ice cream
- As featured in the McCormick® Flavor Forecast 22nd Edition
- Flavor Inspirations® is an exclusive program where you can try new products
- Share your feedback so we can continue to craft new and exciting products
- Made in small batches, available for a limited time only
Serving Size 1/4 tsp. (1.2g)
About 63 Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 0
- Total Fat 0g - 0% Daily Value
- Sodium 50mg - 2% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate <1g - 0% Daily Value
- Protein 0g
- Dietary Fiber – 0g
- Sugar – <1g
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, DEMERARA SUGAR, SOY MISO [SOYBEANS, SALT, ROASTED BARLEY FLOUR], SALT, BROWN SUGAR, TAMARI SOY SAUCE [SOYBEANS, CORN MALTODEXTRIN, SALT], NATURAL FLAVOR, BUTTER [CREAM, SALT], VANILLA BEAN EXTRACTIVES & BUTTERMILK.
It was good but had a lil too much taste of dirt mixed in
A little salty a little sweet. Great flavor!!!