McCormick® Flavor Inspirations OLD BAY® Caramel Naturally Flavored Seasoning
We have run out of stock for this item.
What do you get when you combine the buttery, silky flavor of caramel with the nostalgic flavor of OLD BAY®?
McCormick® Flavor Inspirations OLD BAY® Caramel Naturally Flavored Seasoning. And just like OLD BAY® Seasoning, this small-batch, expertly crafted blend is great on seafood … and great on everything else. Available for a limited time.
Love caramel flavor? Crazy about OLD BAY®? Then this is absolutely the sweet, salty, savory seasoning blend for you.
Sprinkle it over popcorn, use it to season chicken, seafood, or vegetables before cooking, or enjoy it in hot apple cider and your favorite baked goods. For product recipes and usage tips, see below.
- Dry seasoning combining the flavors of caramel and OLD BAY® Seasoning
- Sweet, savory, salty seasoning
- Shake or sprinkle onto popcorn or pizza, or stir into dips and dressing
- Easy way to bring an exciting flavor twist to recipes for salmon, blondies, hot cider and more
- Flavor Inspirations is an exclusive program where you can try unique products
- Share your feedback so we can continue to craft new and exciting flavors
- Made in small batches, available for a limited time
Sweet and Savory Salmon
Preheat oven to 375°F. Brush 1 lb. salmon fillets with 1 tbsp. oil. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp. OLD BAY Caramel Seasoning. Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. To grill, season salmon as directed. Grill over medium-high heat 8 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish flakes easily with a fork, turning once.
OLD BAY Caramel Blondies
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Spray lightly with no stick cooking spray; set aside. Mix 2 cups packed light brown sugar, 2/3 cup melted unsalted butter and 4 tsp. OLD BAY Caramel Seasoning in medium bowl until well blended. Add 3 large eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in 2 tsp. vanilla extract. Add 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour and 2 tsp. baking powder, stirring to mix well. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans, if desired. Spread batter into an even layer in prepared pan. Bake 30 to 32 minutes, until center is set and edges are lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into bars and serve with vanilla ice cream, drizzled with caramel sauce. Sprinkle with additional OLD BAY Caramel Seasoning, if desired. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
OLD BAY Caramel Apple Cider
Bring 2 cups apple cider and 1 tbsp. OLD BAY Caramel Seasoning to simmer in medium saucepan. Stir in 1 tsp. vanilla extract. Pour into serving cups. Serve topped with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel sauce. Sprinkle with additional OLD BAY Caramel Seasoning, if desired.
- Sprinkle on chicken, pork, shrimp or salmon before cooking.
- Sprinkle on pizza, popcorn and sweet potato fries.
- Stir into dips and salad dressings.
Serving Size 1/4 tsp. (0.9g)
About 77 Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 0
- Total Fat 0g
- Sodium 90mg - 4% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate <1g - 0% Daily Value
- Protein 0g
- Dietary Fiber – 0g
- Sugar – <1g
INGREDIENTS: DEMERARA SUGAR, CELERY SALT (SALT, CELERY SEED), BROWN SUGAR, SPICES (INCLUDING RED PEPPER, BLACK PEPPER), PAPRIKA, NATURAL FLAVOR, BUTTER [CREAM (MILK), SALT] & BUTTERMILK.