There are two things you need to know about OLD BAY® Seasoning: 1. It’s great on seafood. 2. It’s great on everything else! OLD BAY’s unique blend of 18 herbs and spices was born along the Chesapeake Bay over 75 years ago. Today, it’s won over hearts (and mouths!) across the USA. Marylanders can’t imagine crab without it. They’re shaking and stirring it straight into low country boils down south, and all around the country, folks are getting creative, pairing OLD BAY with pizza, popcorn, donuts, veggies, burgers and fries to name a few.
- Savory blend of herbs and spices including McCormick celery salt, paprika and red and black peppers for the culinary enthusiast
- Kosher, no MSG added, no hydrogenated oil
- Larger size options for the lasting great taste of OLD BAY
- Recipe Tip: To liven up your favorite seafood dish, just add 2 tbsp. of our OLD BAY Seasoning for every 1 lb. of fish
- FUN FACT: Since 1939, OLD BAY has been spicing up chicken, seafood, snacks and more
CELERY SALT (SALT, CELERY SEED), SPICES (INCLUDING RED PEPPER AND BLACK PEPPER), AND PAPRIKA.