Add a warm, spicy twist to veggies, meats, and desserts with McCormick® Flavor Inspirations Warming Blend with Cinnamon, Turmeric & Cumin! Made with a blend of cinnamon, turmeric, cumin, black pepper, cardamom and clove, use it to bring a burst of warmth and flavor to your favorite foods. Available for a limited time.
Featured in the Flavor Forecast® 21st Edition, this Ayurvedic practice-inspired blend of warming spices creates warmth and balance in any number of dishes. Try it stirred into yogurt and labneh, sprinkled on vegetables and chicken, or in this recipe for Pumpkin Hummus! For product recipes, usage tips, and inspiration visit us here.
- Features warming spices – cinnamon, turmeric, cumin, black pepper, cardamom and clove
- Sprinkle on beef, chicken, or vegetables before cooking
- Stir into cake batter or cookie dough for a warm, spicy twist
- Sprinkle on roasted sweet potatoes, carrots, or butternut squash
- Stir into sour cream, yogurt, labneh, or prepared plain hummus for a flavorful dip
- Flavor Inspirations is an exclusive program where you can try unique products
- Share your feedback so we can continue to craft new and exciting products
- Made in small batches, available for a limited time only
Serving Size 1/4 tsp. (0.5g)
About 86 Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 0
- Total Fat 0g - 0% Daily Value
- Sodium 5mg - 0% Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate 0g - 0% Daily Value
- Protein 0g
- Dietary Fiber – 0g
- Sugar – 0g
INGREDIENTS: CINNAMON, TURMERIC, CUMIN, BLACK PEPPER, CARDAMOM & CLOVE.
Put it on popcorn
very happy with this blend!
have used it with roasted butternut squash, and butternut squash soup, adds a slightly mysterious and unusual flavor! thank you for this! Just use a small shake over the raw cubed squash, drizzle with olive oil and add kosher salt, toss until well distributed. Roast at 425 degrees until lightly browned and yields to a knife.
Great on carrots
This is a nice change for baked carrots. The warming blend also adds a new dimension to many dishes such as butternut squash, yellow squash and sweet potatoes.