For chicken wing fans who prefer their buffalo wings to be on the milder side, Frank's RedHot Mild Wings Hot Sauce is for you. It has all the tangy flavor and spices of our original wings sauce without the heat. Did you know that Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce was the secret ingredient of the first-ever buffalo wing, created in 1964 in Buffalo, NY? We've taken this hot sauce expertise and created a ready-to-use Wings Hot Sauce that’s on mild end of the heat scale. You’ll think it’s off-the-chart delicious when you try it as a dip for bone-in or boneless buffalo wings. Put our Mild Wings Hot Sauce on everything – from everyday foods like burgers, fries and tacos to party time or tailgate recipes for buffalo chicken dip, chili and meatballs.
- Tangy flavor and spices of our original wings sauce without the heat
- Ready-to-use buffalo sauce with mild heat
- For restaurant-style buffalo wings at home
- Frank’s RedHot is the secret ingredient in the first-ever buffalo wings
- Splash on everyday foods like burgers, fries and tacos
- Perfect for tailgating recipes like buffalo chicken dip, chili and meatballs