McCormick® Ground Ginger, 1.5 oz
Ginger was one of the first spices brought from Asia to the Western world by the spice caravans. Thanks to its warm, spicy flavor, ginger lends itself to both sweet and savory dishes. McCormick Ground Ginger is sweet and zesty with a hint of citrus flavor, perfect for so many recipes. Ginger is a rhizome, a knobby root-like bulb that grows underground. McCormick hand-picks its ginger for rich, bright flavor. Holiday baking, pumpkin pie, spice cake, fruit cake, muffins, gingersnap cookies and gingerbread depend on its spicy warmth. It has natural affinity with fruit, vegetables and meat, making it the perfect go-to for spicing up a glaze for salmon, carrots or sweet potatoes. Essential to the Asian kitchen, ginger is used in stir-fries, soups, curries, sauces and spice blends.
- Sweet and zesty with a hint of citrus flavor
- Hand-picked for rich, bright flavor
- Adds spicy warmth to pumpkin pie, spice cake, fruit cake, muffins, gingersnap cookies and gingerbread
- Its sweet bite complements carrots, squash & sweet potatoes
- Essential to the Asian kitchen in stir-fries, soups, curries & chutneys
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger = 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger
Ginger and Sulfiting Agent (Added to Preserve Color).