McCormick® Organic Minced Onion, 10 oz
Sharp and sweet, McCormick® USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified minced onion begins as whole white onions harvested at peak. They’re then peeled and carefully dehydrated to preserve their hearty flavor for use in recipes for meat, poultry, fish, potatoes and more. There’s no need to shed a tear when you have our no-clump, finely chopped dried onions in the spice cupboard. They can be used in any recipe that calls for fresh. If the recipe is brothy, say a soup or a stew, throw the dried onion into the pot when you add the liquid. It’ll rehydrate perfectly as it simmers. The larger bottle size is easy to handle, and great for refilling spice jars, or can be stored in the pantry as is.
- USDA Certified Organic; Non-GMO Project Verified
- Minced onion works in any recipe that calls for dried or fresh onions
- Easy-to-handle bottle for refilling jars
- STORAGE: Keep sealed, out of heat, moisture and sunlight to preserve superior texture
- From America’s #1 Herb and Spice Brand
This product has no significant nutritional value.
Organic minced Onion